Director, Paid Digital Media
- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we are all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
As Director of Paid Digital Media, you’ll exercise your knowledge of Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic and SEO, a thirst for results, and a client-facing skillset. Using your digital marketing skills and your enthusiasm for helping clients meet their goals, you will research, plan and lead the execution of integrated digital media campaigns that inspire and convert.
As the leader of the digital media team at LaneTerralever, it will be your responsibility to make sure our clients understand why the team’s recommendations are sound and strategic, and that they get the most return for their digital advertising investment.
You will also support the Digital Media team managerially and be the senior client-facing person with a core digital specialty, but you must also be able to work in-platform to occasionally cover for team member PTO.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of SEM and Programmatic experts in researching the best digital advertising channels for new campaigns, and work in conjunction with the Senior VP, Media Director to help write and present thoughtful and innovative media plans that align with clients’ strategic goals
- Lead the execution and optimization of digital media campaigns across search, display and programmatic channels
- Lead and develop the Data Analytics function
- Create useful reporting that aligns with the marketing and strategic goals of our clients
- Evaluate new media platforms by meeting with vendors, setting up tests and demoing tools
- Meet with clients to review performance, answer questions and goal-set for future cycles
- Provide management and training support to the team
What you’ll need to bring:
- 5+ years of experience with digital media publishers and platforms, preferably with at least some Agency experience
- Very strong client-facing skills including writing and giving presentations, and helping manage client relations
- Current knowledge and experience working with Google and Facebook platforms
- Recent experience with planning and placing programmatic media
- Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics; Tableau experience is a plus
- A collaborative, supportive, can-do mindset
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.