- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
LaneTerralever is seeking a midlevel editor/videographer with at least 3 years’ experience editing TV spots and various content videos, as well as shooting footage. This position requires that you have the ability to research music, SFX and stock footage (video and stills). The ability to provide final compression video files for both broadcast-quality commercials and non-broadcast videos is necessary.
Qualified candidates will have strong organizational and communication skills; knowledge of Microsoft Office, Excel, and Adobe Premier, as well as various video compression software types; high-level knowledge of various video cameras and video equipment; and proven experience in pre-production, production and post-production processes.
- Editorial storytelling
- Motion graphics, animation
- Fundamental understanding of green screen/blue screen keying and compositing
- Competency in videography and a basic understanding of "on location" lighting and sound
- Capable of color correction for finished web and TV spots
- Able to carry a video from rough cut to finish, including broadcast legal video and audio standards
- Able to color correct with Premiere’s built-in Lumetri color suite
- Able to create a balanced, finished audio mix
ADOBE AFTER EFFECTS
- Advanced fluency in After Effects, primarily in the area of motion graphics and, to a lesser extent, VFX and compositing
- Basic, fundamental understanding of Photoshop, layers, and using PSD files inside of After Effects
Nice to have:
- Cinema 4D
- Element 3D
- Red Giant/Trapcode Plugins
- Mocha tracking
- Adobe Audition
- DaVinci Resolve
Include a link to the most current digital reel/portfolio.
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.