Paid Media Intern
- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
LaneTerralever is currently seeking a highly motivated Paid Media Intern to be part of our amazing team. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve their skill-set.
What we look for in our Interns:
A team player. You believe that you can achieve more on a team—that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement. Interest in continuous learning.
Many of our interns go on to become full-time Employees!
- Assist with media strategy, planning and buying
- Some clerical and organizational tasks may be required
- Research new media platforms, targeting features and advances for media planning
- Help create media performance reports and analyze trends
- Shadow traditional and digital media specialists and gain experience assisting with implementation of paid search and social media campaigns, optimizations and new campaign development
- Pull metrics from Google analytics and other media platforms
- Gain an understanding of agency life and how all the departments (media, creative, account services etc.) work together in advertising
- Major in Marketing, Advertising, Communication, or a related field
- Previous related internship experience strongly preferred
- Ability to intern 20 hours per week with possible option to increase hours if workload increases
- Strong Excel user with a desire to expand expertise
- Highly motivated, and interested in learning and applying new skills
- Enjoys working with numbers and the ability to analyze metrics and data
- Strong attention to detail & Excellent writing skills are a MUST
- Highly Organized
- Diligent work ethic
- Comfortable with technology and not afraid to figure out how to use new platforms or tools
- Ability to work with a team to meet group objectives and eagerness to work in a fast-paced office environment
- Ability to multi-task and balance competing priorities
- Willingness to help other teams where necessary
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.