Digital Content Coordinator
- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
LaneTerralever is seeking a passionate, enthusiastic, qualified Digital Content Coordinator to join our content marketing team. At LaneTerralever we are a hard-working, diverse and dedicated group of strategic thinkers that aim to produce the highest quality work for our clients. As a member of the content marketing team, you’ll be held to these same standards and contribute to the success of content marketing initiatives for a variety of clients across many different industries.
Does this sound like you? You’ve got words flying around in your brain all day long. You’re constantly tapping your pen on a notebook that is filled to the brim with creative content ideas. You can look at a website and determine quickly how the user would feel about it and where changes need to be made. You thrive on ideating campaign strategies and digging into the insights that fuel them. You’re not afraid of analytics and know that performance is what matters.
You’ll be responsible for:
- Working on content initiatives that touch multiple parts of the marketing eco-system
- Understanding our client’s business and building foundational strategies to achieve their content marketing goals
- Key cross-platform content marketing deliverables including but not limited to: Social Media Strategy, Content Strategy for Web, Email Marketing Campaigns, Digital Content Creation, Blog Writing, Influencer Marketing, Brand Partnerships
- Analyzing content marketing trends to align with consumer needs and ideation for clients
- Conducting content audits and gap analysis to determine where content can be streamlined and updated for clients’ needs
- Brainstorming with team members to generate ideas for client initiatives
- Supporting a Digital Content Strategist and the rest of the content team as part of larger content initiatives for the agency
You should be/have:
- 2-3 years of content marketing experience
- Agency experience is preferred but not mandatory
- A working knowledge of SEO, Email, Content Strategy and Analytics
- A passion for writing but the ability to do more than that
- An understanding of the current social media landscape and an opinion on where it is heading
- A self-starter who isn’t afraid to jump in and learn new things on an ongoing basis
- Able to work under pressure (agencies move pretty quickly)!
- A desire to learn from a diverse set of individuals
- Be able to leave your ego at the door
- A sense of humor
- If you’ve read this far and know anything about Judd Apatow’s ’96 classic Heavy Weights, include it in your cover letter
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.