- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
LaneTerralever is seeking to hire a Marketing Manager for one of our clients whose business is real estate development. This LaneTerralever employee will work full-time at that client’s offices.
The Marketing Manager will support the client’s Director of Marketing. Generally, this position is responsible for preparation of marketing and communication tools, event implementation and support functions for the client’s team including correspondence, scheduling and meeting coordination, project management, budget and effort tracking, report preparation, records maintenance and research.
PRIMARY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Support development and execution of presentations
- Support development and execution of marketing tools including social media, website, advertising and collateral
- Support event planning and execution
- Serve as day-to-day contact between LaneTerralever and the client with regular communication/coordination with LaneTerralever team members regarding PR, events, and development of marketing communications and assets
- Correspond with and engage vendors for signage, advertising and events
- Manage vendor timelines, cost and activities
- Maintain database inventory of all marketing materials, photos and provide a running list of materials that need to be updated or changed due to changes in the development plan
- Receive and route general inquiries and requests for information or action providing follow up as needed
- Support meeting scheduling, preparation and coordination for set up, supplies, etc.
- Process invoices and track marketing budgets
- Maintain vendor information including insurance, contacts and accounts
- Process sponsorship commitments and track budgets
- Support tenant, property owner and other stakeholder communication
- Maintain contact lists
- Research/collect background and resource information
- Any other tasks as assigned
- There are no supervisory responsibilities for this position
- This position includes occasional evening and weekend responsibilities
Candidates for this position should hold the following qualifications and abilities to be considered as a suitable applicant. Please note that except where specified as “preferred” or “desirable,” all points listed below are considered minimum requirements:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Marketing, Communications, Business or related field
- Five to 10 years’ experience working in commercial real estate or directly elated field is preferred
- Proficient in Microsoft Office programs – Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint
- Intermediate experience with computer programs in Adobe Graphics Suite – Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign
- Experience working in a marketing, public relations, and/or real estate firm is highly desirable
- Experience managing multiple social media platforms and accounts is highly desirable
- Strong verbal and written communication skills including the ability to speak effectively before groups
- Ability to review/write marketing and web materials, PowerPoint presentations, as well as routine reports and correspondence
- Strong interpersonal skills including exceptional teamwork; working with diverse groups; integrity and ethics; organizational support; and professionalism
- Strong orientation to internal and external customer service with ability to manage difficult or emotional situations; respond promptly to needs; solicit feedback, respond to requests for service and assistance; and meet commitments
- Self‐starter with strong organizational skills and initiative who volunteers readily; undertakes self-development activities; seeks increased responsibilities; takes independent actions and calculated risks; looks for and takes advantage of opportunities; asks for and offers help when needed before being asked
- Ability to problem solve and manage multiple projects while working well under pressure with minimal support
- Strong attention to detail and process including accuracy and thoroughness in work
- Strong dependability including confidentiality; quality of work; observance of safety and security procedures; and attendance and punctuality
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.