Digital Media Director
- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
Exercise your knowledge of Paid Search, Paid Social, Programmatic and SEO, a thirst for results, and a client-facing skillset. Using your digital marketing skills and your enthusiasm for helping clients meet their goals, you will research, plan and lead the execution of integrated digital media campaigns that inspire and convert.
As the leader of the digital media team at LaneTerralever, it will be your responsibility to make sure our clients understand why your recommendations are sound and strategic, and that they get the most return for their digital advertising investment.
What you’ll do:
- Lead a team of SEM and Programmatic experts in researching the best digital advertising channels for new campaigns and set media plans that align with clients’ strategic goals.
- Lead the execution and optimization of digital media campaigns across search, display and programmatic channels.
- Work with LaneTerralever’s Data Analytics and Account teams to report on client wins and assess regular performance.
- Create useful reporting that aligns with the marketing and strategic goals of our clients.
- Evaluate new media platforms by meeting with vendors, setting up tests and demoing tools.
- Meet with clients to review performance, answer questions and goal-set for future cycles.
What you’ll need to bring:
- 5+ years of experience with digital media publishers and platforms
- Client-facing skills including presentation craft and client relations
- Current knowledge and experience working with Google and Facebook platforms
- Experience with placing and negotiating online programmatic media
- Working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Open attitude towards team integration and collaboration
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.