Web Development Intern
- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
LaneTerralever is seeking a highly motivated intern for web development to be part of our amazing team. The intern will work in a team environment helping with design and execution of web projects. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skill-set in the ever-evolving medium of today’s digital landscape.
What We Are Looking For
- You feel ownership over everything you do
- You pride yourself on your ability to understand a problem and document the requirements for development
- You are a team player; you believe that you can achieve more on a team
- You have the ability to commit to a 6-month internship
Experience and Requirements
- Basic development framework understanding
- Working knowledge of WordPress; anything extra is a plus
- Simple and basic coding experience in any programming language
- Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
- Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals
- Ability to manage competing priorities and communicate effectively across diverse teams (project managers, developers, etc.)
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.