Email Marketing & Automation Specialist
- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
The Email Marketing & Automation Specialist will drive results in our email channel and will be responsible for developing, optimizing and identifying growth opportunities for multi-touch email campaign strategies and execution. You will launch, test and measure new promotional, lead generation and nurture email programs while analyzing campaign data and performance.
An integral part of the digital media team, you will be responsible for blending digital media and email marketing disciplines, including: media-sourced lead acquisition, lead management, nurture programs, progressive profile strategies and lead scoring.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a highly progressive digital marketing team where you can leverage your creativity and experience in helping our clients achieve success.
What you’ll do:
- Create and oversee execution of email marketing initiatives, both internally and on behalf of our clients.
- Lead various email campaigns including: template designs, email creation (HTML/CSS), content (dynamic and static) elements and QA testing.
- Develop, build and test marketing automation programs; nurture, processes, workflows, etc.
- Create, and continually refine, segmented audience/recipient lists based on prospect/customer characteristics and behaviors.
- Thoughtfully create, setup and report on performance measurement.
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and campaigns.
- Create actionable insights through performance measurement, A/B testing and email optimization.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Collaborate and integrate email marketing initiatives across all disciplines.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 2-3 years of experience with digital marketing, email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation and web analytics.
- Confidence with, and applied experience in, the foundational technologies/markup of email marketing (e.g. HTML, CSS, DNS/SMTP, etc.).
- Strong understanding of email marketing concepts and its specialized measures (e.g. deliverability, SPAM rate, engagement rates, lead progression, etc.).
- Ability to collect, analyze and synthesize performance data and communicate to appropriate teams.
- Proficient in email marketing tactics, platforms, and marketing automation.
- Excellent written and verbal communicator, extremely capable in delivering concepts/plans through presentations, documents and email.
- Understanding of project management processes (Agile Scrum in particular) is a plus.
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.