Digital Content Strategist
- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
The Digital Content Strategist's primary role is to manage the full life-cycle of a project, setting the strategy, guiding a team in implementation, and aligning with the client on objectives and success. This includes the ability to write dynamic copy that drives consumer action across a variety of channels, including social media platforms, blogs, branded publications, email marketing, and web pages.
Studying and ultimately becoming an expert of your clients’ industries, their products and their services is critical. As is aligning your content to achieve their goals while engaging their target audiences.
This position reports to the Director of Content Marketing.
- You have 3-5 years of content experience (preferably in an agency setting)
- You have (or are willing to learn) traditional UX/CS content strategy for web experience
- You have the ability to adapt your writing to the voice and tone of the brands for which you write
- You are driven to constantly improve as both a writer and a marketer
- You are creative and can find something interesting about even the most mundane topics
- You can interpret and utilize your content’s performance data to improve your performance
- You think strategically
- You know your content needs to connect with consumers and at the same time it needs to help brands achieve their goals
- You are a student of both your craft and the advertising industry as a whole
- You are passionate
- You have initiative
- You stay organized even when working on multiple projects for multiple clients
- You hit deadlines
- You have a sense of humor
- Write content that drives engagement across social platforms, blogs, branded publications, email, and web pages
- Write social advertising copy
- Basic SEO (optimize blogs for search and social sharing)
- Influencer research and management
- Brand collaboration research and management
- Monitor content, track sentiment, and manage social communities
- Analyze performance data across a variety of social platforms, as well as blogs, email, and digital publications in order to provide actionable insight
- Assist in the creation of pitch decks (primarily through research) and create slides in both Keynote and PowerPoint
- Communicate with clients who are both technical and non-technical
- Work with Director of Content Marketing, other content strategists, designers, developers, digital media team, and account managers to ensure continued client success
- Client interaction which requires interactive and technical expertise and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Create reports, draw conclusions and make recommendations on how to improve campaigns across a variety of social media platforms.
- Creative campaign brainstorming and execution
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.