- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
LaneTerralever is looking for a multifaceted Art Director to concept and execute digital and traditional creative work for a variety of local, regional and National clients.
What you’ll do:
- Conceptualize ideas based on smart insights and strategies
- Manage design applications and projects (digital, print, social, experiential, magazine, corporate identity, multimedia)
- Present concepts persuasively to clients
- Direct creative projects from concept to completion
- Keep abreast of current design and cultural trends
What we’re looking for:
- Portfolio showcasing top digital and traditional work
- Mastery of Creative Cloud
- 3+ years experience in a marketing/advertising agency
- Confidence tempered with humility
- Interpersonal and presentation skills
- Related degree preferred
The right person will enjoy competitive compensation, strong benefits, work-life balance, and a strong creative mentorship.
Please include a portfolio link in your resume.
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.