- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
The Project Manager is responsible for coordinating the delivery of multiple projects, hitting deadlines, and organizing teams according to each project’s business objectives. Primarily the project manager is a collaborative facilitator, helping to channel and coordinate the work of highly self-motivated teams operating in an Agile-based environment.
What you’ll do:
Manage Project Plans & Timeline
- Responsible for collaborating with domain experts to develop project plans, timelines, and budgets using LaneTerralever’s proprietary methodology
- Oversee day-to-day execution of project plans from initiation through implementation and deployment, collaborating with teams to address adverse deviations from plans including attending daily check-in meetings
- Manage change, evaluate risks, and assess potential impacts on project delivery and budget
Resource Management/Cycle Coordination
With multiple project and account managers and a shared staff pool, traffic scheduling and coordination are essential. Teamwork is instrumental to company-wide success as well as active resource planning.
- Responsible for understanding the amount of work required during each cycle/iteration of the Agile project plan, including adequate forward-planning
- Work with teams and clients to adjust plans in cases where resource conflicts interfere with established plans
Collaboration & Communication
- First line of defense for unblocking the delivery team, particularly in areas relating to clarification of requirements or resources/decisions needed from clients or third parties
- Work closely with Account Management team to plan the work as it relates to the budget and ensure client expectations are met
- Identify and create solutions to improve efficiencies in managing the work
- Occasionally assist the New Business Development team with estimates and scope definition for projects in the sales pipeline and attend presentation meetings for new accounts or be on-site with a client
- Ensure shared vision and understanding of the project and its goals, particularly ensuring understanding of timelines
- Help to mentor, teach and utilize subordinate positions (Project Coordinators or Interns)
- You must have 1-2 years of project leading experience
- Experience working in marketing or on technical, web projects
- Ability to work collaboratively with a multi-disciplinary team
- Experience in developing project plans and budgets
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment
- Understanding of Project Management processes including Agile methods
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects efficiently
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff and the management team
- Experience working in an agency environment is highly desirable
- Comfortable monitoring details
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.