Social Content Strategist
- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
Lane|Terralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients, and help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
The Social Content Strategist’s role is to manage the full life-cycle of a content marketing project, including strategy, implementation, and analyzing and reporting results—all while hitting client objectives. The ability to understand clients’ business, systems and objectives in order to anticipate their needs and propose alternative solutions is essential.
The Social Content Strategist will work on the content team to ideate and execute content that drives engagement across social platforms, blogs, branded publications, digital campaigns, email, influencer marketing campaigns and more.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Writing That Drives Engagement – The ability to plan and write copy for a variety of social platforms in a way that triggers positive engagement for our clients.
Campaign Management – Creative thinking matched with strategic smarts to develop and lead campaigns across owned and shared platforms.
Client Interaction – The Strategist will work directly with prospects and clients, which requires interactive and technical expertise and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
Channel Selection & Recommendations - Ability to innovate on existing channels and strategize new approaches that connect with evolving audiences. Keeps a pulse on trending mediums, tactics and messaging.
Analytics + Reporting – A deep understanding of analytics, plus an ability to create reports, draw conclusions and make recommendations on how to improve campaigns across a variety of platforms.
Monitoring & Reputation Management – An ability to track sentiment about our clients online, respond to complaints and report to clients with recommendations on how to respond in a way that will turn complaints into opportunities.
Management & Team Input – Ability to manage a junior team member and provide anyone on the team with constructive feedback.
● 3-5 Years of experience in content marketing or related field
● Bachelor’s degree in related field
● Teamwork with the Director of Content, Content Team, Account and Project Managers to ensure continued client success
● You are able to adapt your work to a variety of clients and situations
● An ability to understand and execute content across platforms, as well as a passion for learning and staying ahead of the curve
● Strong writing and editing skills
● Organizational, time management and project management skills
● Collaborative ability and creative thinking, matched with humble confidence
Who you are:
● You are passionate
● You are organized
● You are a team player
● You aren’t embarrassed to share your ideas
● You can juggle multiple tasks
● You are a strategic thinker
● You have a sense of humor
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.