Digital Content Coordinator
- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
Lane|Terralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients, and help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
The Digital Content Coordinator’s role is to implement social media strategies for agencies clients. This job includes writing, scheduling and reporting on content produced for our clients.
The Digital Content Coordinator will support a Digital Content Strategist and the Content team at large. This position will also have several accounts that they are solely responsible for. Candidates should be able to work independently and within a team.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
Writing That Drives Engagement – The ability to plan and write copy for a variety of social platforms in a way that triggers positive engagement for our clients.
Influencer + Brand Partnerships – The ability to create identify and establish relationships with influencers and brand partners for our clients in order to drive additional reach.
Analytics + Reporting – A deep understanding of analytics, plus an ability to create reports, draw conclusions and make recommendations on how to improve campaigns across a variety of platforms.
Monitoring + Reputation Management – An ability to track sentiment about our clients online, respond to complaints and report to clients with recommendations on how to respond in a way that will turn complaints into opportunities.
Brainstorming + Campaign Planning – An ability to think BIG and then take that big idea and help translate it into actionable tactics for campaigns.
● 1-2 years of experience in content marketing or a related field
● Bachelor’s degree in related field
● Teamwork with the Director of Content, Content Team, Account and Project Managers to ensure continued client success
● You are able to adapt your work to a variety of clients and situations
● An ability to understand and execute content across platforms, as well as a passion for learning and staying ahead of the curve
● Strong writing and editing skills
● Organizational, time management, and project management skills
● Collaborative ability and creative thinking, matched with humble confidence
Who you are:
● You are passionate
● You are organized
● You are a team player
● You aren’t embarrassed to share your ideas
● You can juggle multiple tasks
● You are a strategic thinker
● You have a sense of humor
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.