- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
Lane|Terralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients, and help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
Purpose: Responsible for quality assurance and delivery of creative product to media vendors
- Manages traffic deadlines, creates traffic instructions, and ensures delivery of materials and scheduling to media outlets
- Oversees work being handled by outside traffic services and material duplication vendors
- Communicates daily with broadcast media outlets that require traffic instructions and materials for their changing program schedules and media buy
- Coordinates spot master delivery with producers and production studios
- Generates traffic estimates and manages dub and shipping budgets for all clients
- Responsible for proper billing of all traffic expenses
- Coordinates with Media to update contacts, deadlines, and material and format requirements
- Responsible for accurate and timely reporting of actual traffic instructions to talent pay coordinator in order to generate accurate talent invoices
- Owns any other duties and responsibilities assigned by supervisor
- Must be a detail-oriented, multitasking self-starter
- Manage urgent deadlines and multi-tasking in an ever-changing environment, with a positive, diplomatic, can-do attitude
- Must be proficient with MS Excel and Word
- BA/BS degree from a four-year college preferred
- 2+ years’ experience in a similar role
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.