Web Development Intern
- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
Lane|Terralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients, and help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
LaneTerralever is currently seeking a highly motivated Web Development Intern for web applications to be part of our amazing team. The Intern role will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web projects. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of today’s digital landscape.
What we look for in our Interns:
A team player. You believe that you can achieve more on a team—that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement. Interest in continuous learning. Exposure to latest & great technologies; onsite tech talks and training; attending tech conferences.
Many of our interns go on to become full-time Employees!
Experience and Requirements:
- Working on a Bachelors, Masters in Computer Science/Engineering with a focus on software and programming.
- Experience with Linux development of architectures.
- Ability to communicate effectively across diverse teams.
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze code, and find new solutions.
- 3-6 Month Experience with Open Source Applications.
- 3-6 Month Experience with .Net Framework, C#, ASP.NET, VS Studio.
Desired Skill (Plus):
- Any CMS Experience (Wordpress, Umbraco etc.).
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.