- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
Lane|Terralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients, and help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
This important position on the Marketing Team with one of Arizona’s leading advertising agencies located in Phoenix is an ideal opportunity for a high-energy, organized and dynamic professional. Lane|Terralever is expanding Go To Market efforts and increasing focus around driving growth and new Clients for the Agency, which has built a tremendous reputation over the last 50 years. The Coordinator will be responsible for a wide range of important outbound Marketing actions and tactics that will expand awareness, and increase introductions to target companies and accounts. Previous experience in a similar Marketing role for a minimum of 2 years would be ideal. This role will report to the Director of Marketing.
Essential duties and responsibilities:
- Market Research that will consistently provide timely and accurate data across many categories to support specific Go To Market efforts.
- Maintain and constantly update information on Key Target Accounts within CRM system.
- Produce a list of Marketing reports for the Executive Leadership Team on a daily / weekly basis.
- Track progress with outbound efforts and communications via a Content and MarCom Calendar.
- Provide planning and support for details around Events and Special Projects as directed.
- Contribute to outbound messaging programs to both Geographic and Industry categories of focus.
- Consistent involvement in Creative thought and brainstorming of fresh new Marketing programs.
Preferred Skills and Experience and Approach:
- Proficiency with business applications such as MS Office (Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint, Word), Keynote and Google applications.
- Knowledge of CRM systems and some experience with basic database management would be ideal.
- Capability to act on own initiative, exercise good judgment and manage expectations.
- Positive can-do approach, great attitude and can work effectively both in a team environment and independently.
- Excellent organizational and communication skills combined with creative thought processes.
- Understanding of the importance of outbound Marketing to an organization.
- Attention to detail and accuracy in reporting.
- Proven ability to multi-task and react positively to time critical situations.
- Ability to formulate and interpret a range of requests while following company policies.
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.