- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
The Associate Producer will be responsible for providing support to the Creative Production team. You will help maintain creative integrity while ensuring that all productions remain within the timeline and allocated budget for our clients. Be an integral part of the team responsible for keeping multiple projects on track by leading various aspects of production from the concepting phase through post.
What you’ll do:
- Assist Creative Production team with producing broadcast and photography assets as well as various OLM content.
- Communicate with various LT departments, talent agencies, and production vendors to ensure a smooth production run.
- Run errands such as purchasing supplies, props, equipment, craft services and other necessary items for productions.
- Traffic assets to media outlets and document air checks.
- Coordinate with Media buyers for DJ live reads, TV, and Radio buys.
- Assist Executive Producer with all production aspects.
- Work to ensure all key team members are aligned with project scope, budget, timeline and creative direction.
- Manage budget and timelines throughout production.
- Develop documentation and production plan for various productions.
- Promote in-account growth initiatives.
- Track expirations of talent, music, and stock footage in Outlook, and talent expiration documents.
- Coordinate creative meetings with vendors and LT team members.
- Process and Actualize invoices from vendors.
- Attend audio sessions and shoots (as needed).
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 2-3 years experience with broadcast/photography production.
- Proficient in broadcast traffic process.
- Ability to read a media flow chart.
- Excellent understanding of the creative process in an advertising agency.
- Exhibit exceptional organizational skills.
- Ability to work under pressure, tight deadlines, and conflicting priorities.
- Excellent and detailed communicator (in both written and verbal forms).
- Understanding of Agile a plus.
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.