Email Marketing & Automation Specialist
- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
The Email Marketing & Automation Specialist will drive results in our email channel and will be responsible for developing, optimizing and identifying growth opportunities for multi-touch email campaign strategies and execution. You will launch, test and measure new promotional, lead generation and nurture email programs while analyzing campaign data and performance. Be an integral part of the team responsible for innovation and excellence through sequenced lead generation, nurture campaigns, progressive profile strategies and lead scoring.
What you’ll do:
- Develop strategies to assist with growing emails organically, not through rented lists.
- Create and oversee execution of email marketing initiatives.
- Lead various email campaigns, including the template designs, calls-to-action, and content used in our email sends.
- Segment lists based on behaviors like past email engagement and website interactions (content downloads, site page visits, etc.).
- Measure results and optimize the lead nurturing workflows for segments to convert leads into customers.
- Work to minimize list decay and unsubscribes while increasing the productivity of our email sends.
- Develop documentation and roadmaps for processes, A/B tests, and promotions that succeed through email.
- Derive meaning from data from campaign performance through A/B testing and email optimization, while informing the team of potential campaign changes (messaging, layouts, targeting, etc.).
- Collaborate and integrate email marketing initiatives across all disciplines.
- BA/BS or equivalent working experience.
- 2-3 years experience with email marketing, lead nurturing, marketing automation, and web analytics.
- Familiarity with HTML & CSS programming languages.
- Excellent understanding of email marketing concepts and metrics such as sender score deliverability and sender reputation.
- Ability to analyze performance data and communicate to appropriate teams.
- Proficient in email marketing tactics, platforms, and marketing automation.
- Excellent writer and communicator (in both the written and verbal form).
- Understanding of Agile Scrum a plus.
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.