Content Strategy Intern
- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
The Content Strategy Intern provides support for the content strategy and user experience teams. In order to thrive in this environment, you’ll need to be able to quickly adapt, proactively seek the answers you need, and quickly shift from one task to another.
What you'll do:
- Partner closely with the UX & design teams to devise a web content strategy that aligns with the client's wider goals and user’s journey
- Conduct site audits and competitor assessments in support of projects
- Review data and analytics to ensure the content is working as hard as it can
- Keep up to date with industry best practices and monitor content activities of competitor websites
- Create copy for client’s websites; partner with the UX team who creates the framework for the websites and suggest content for what will be included
- Working towards a Bachelor’s degree in journalism, PR, advertising, marketing, or related discipline
- Interested in learning about content strategy (understanding a brand and its audience, creating communication that serves both)
- Solid research skills to collect, categorize and synthesize information
- Excellent communication & presentation skills, both verbal and written — specifically writing for the web
- Familiarity with some well known Content Management Systems, i.e. Wordpress, GatherContent
- Some familiarity with Google Analytics
- Proficiency with Google Docs
- A positive “can-do” attitude and willingness to work collaboratively in a team environment — no crazy egos
- Ability to problem-solve, prioritize, meet deadlines, and multi-task in a fast-paced environment
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.