- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
The Account Manager’s role is to manage the full life-cycle of retainer and/or project relationships – including the relationship with the client; primarily, meeting client objectives while remaining within budget. As the owner of various initiatives, the Account Manager guides various campaigns and projects through a custom combination of LaneTerralever’s strategic, creative, development, public relations, media or content services and are ultimately responsible for each account’s success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Maintain positive relationships that reflect true partnership in achieving the objectives of the client’s business and the goals of the client. Maintain an understanding of your client’s pressures and internal demands to ensure LaneTerralever provides the right response at the right time in the right manner.
- Be a catalyst for idea sharing and cross-department collaboration to advance the way we work, the way we think, and the work we deliver for our clients.
- Innovation and Initiative – Work with an entrepreneurial spirit to identify revenue opportunities and generate ideas for your clients, within and outside of planned service areas.
- Team/Cycle Coordination –Teamwork is instrumental to company-wide success and detailed planning is expected to help understand the volume of resource needs. As we use Agile as a project methodology across the agency, previous experience with it is a major plus.
- Sales Estimation – The Account Manager will occasionally be chosen to assist with estimates and scope definition for projects in the sales pipeline and will occasionally participate in writing initial scopes of work or responses to RFP.
- Scopes of Work/RFP responses – The Account Manager will define and write scope of work or change order documents for accounts/projects they own and may participate in writing initial scopes of work or responses to RFP.
- Presentations/In-Account Growth – The Account Manager will work closely with Sales and Strategy teams to prepare presentation decks for new business or in-account growth. The Account Manager will be expected to be at presentation meetings for new accounts or occasionally on-site with a client.
- Minimum 1 year of account or project management experience
- Strong Knowledge of, and ability to lead, strategy, creative, development, media, content and public relations teams
- Experience in developing goals and requirements, project plans, and proactively managing budgets
- Ability to address “scope creep” in client feedback and requests, while still managing healthy client and internal relationships
- Passion for learning the latest technologies and techniques
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment
- Strong knowledge of traditional and digital service lines
- Strong knowledge of Client Services Management processes (knowledge of Agile methods would be a plus)
- Excellent organizational & prioritization skills, while juggling multiple accounts at once
- The ability to help educate clients on complexity and value of work and set client priorities for feasible delivery
- Excellent oral and written communication skills for effective communication to clients, internal staff and the management team
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No phone calls or agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.