- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
LaneTerralever is seeking a highly motivated developer for web applications to be part of our amazing team. The developer role will work in a team environment in the design and execution of web projects. We are looking for a self-starter who is excited to learn and improve his or her skillset in the ever-evolving medium of today’s digital landscape.
What we look for in our Developers:
You feel ownership over everything you ship. You'd never call code "released" until you’re confident it’s correct. You pride yourself on efficient monitoring, strong documentation, and proper test coverage. You are excited to work in a modern front-end stack, but you have demonstrable experience with a diverse pool of technologies.
A team player. You believe that you can achieve more on a team—that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts. You rely on others' candid feedback for continuous improvement.
Ability to make an impact. You will work on a site that is being seen by 95+ million fans. You seek new methods and tools to make great websites faster and better, both on the front-end and back-end.
Interest in continuous learning. Exposure to the latest & great technologies; onsite tech talks and training; attending tech conferences.
Partner with a diverse group of professionals with different skills & disciplines across the organization to achieve a common goal.
Write great code. You care about writing good code, design, performance and an outstanding user experience.
Experience and Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
- Strong problem-solving abilities and analytical skills
- Must be able to integrate quickly into the team and work independently toward team goals
- Ability to manage competing priorities and communicate effectively across diverse teams
- Ability to troubleshoot, analyze code, and find new solutions
- Experience in a technical leadership role and capable of thriving in a fast-paced, constantly evolving technology environment
- Ability to lead major projects build while working in a team environment
- Understanding of standard web security protocols and procedures
- Cross browser development experience targeting popular internet browser technologies including MS Internet Explorer, Edge, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Google Chrome
- VS, C# .NET Framework 4.0+, LINQ, REST, SOAP, HTML5
- ASP .NET, Web Forms, MVC, Web API, Web services
- SQL Server, MySQL
- Bootstrap, Foundation, jQuery, Responsive Design
- Git or experience with Version Control, TDS
- Experience in Content Management Systems (.NET)
Desired Skill (Plus):
- Experience in CMS (Umbraco, Kentico, Sitefinity, Episerver or Sitecore)
- Working in Amazon AWS or Microsoft Azure a plus
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.