- 645 E Missouri Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85012, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
The SEO Specialist will work with our SEO leads to implement optimization strategies that improve online visibility for our client’s websites. The Specialist should have a relentless drive, passion, and talent to contribute creative solutions that provide results that our clients expect.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide keyword research and identify opportunities for optimization.
- Produce both on-page and off-page analysis and be able to understand the differences between them.
- Assist SEO team leads with implementation and fulfillment of organic strategy.
- Work well with cross-functional teams and contribute to client project road-mapping and strategy.
- Execute organic link building campaigns such as link reclamation, link acquisition, directory listings, and local search listings among other “white hat” tactics.
- Monitor and evaluate search results and search performance across the major search channels. Create monthly reporting.
- 2+ years of direct experience in SEO preferably in an agency environment.
- Passion for organic search and staying up to date on current best practices.
- Knowledge of keyword research. Understanding of basic on-page optimization and off-page acquisition strategy.
- Organized and resourceful with an ability to thrive in a fast-paced, self-starter environment, juggling multiple tasks at once.
- Familiarity with Google Analytics, Moz, GSC, or SEMrush. BrightEdge experience a plus.
- BA or BS related undergraduate degree or combined equivalent of relevant industry work experience.
- Experience working with popular CMS such as WordPress, Joomla, Drupal, or Sitecore a plus.
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.