Senior Social Media Strategist
- 725 W McDowell Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85007, USA
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
A Strategist’s role is to manage the full lifecycle of a project, setting the strategy, guiding a team in implementation, and aligning with the client on objectives and success.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
Daily responsibilities for the Strategist include:
- Campaign Management – Creative thinking matched with strategic smarts to develop and lead campaigns across owned and shared platforms.
- Client Interaction – The Strategist will work directly with prospects and clients, which requires interactive and technical expertise and the ability to communicate clearly and effectively to both technical and non-technical audiences.
- Writing That Drives Engagement – The ability to plan and write copy for a variety of social platforms in a way that triggers positive engagement for our clients.
- Channel Selection & Recommendations - Ability to innovate on existing channels and strategize new approaches that connect with evolving audiences. Keeps a pulse on trending mediums, tactics and messaging.
Here’s what you’ll need to bring:
- 5-7 years of full-time experience, preferably in an agency setting
- An ability to understand and execute content across platforms, as well as a passion for learning and staying ahead of the curve
- Strong writing and editing skills
- Organizational, time management and project management skills
- Collaborative ability and creative thinking, matched with humble confidence
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Bilingual a HUGE plus
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.