- Phoenix, AZ
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
The LaneTerralever team is searching for an outgoing, positive problem-solver to add to our Operations Team. As the Operations Coordinator, your primary focus is the smooth running of the agency. You’ll have the opportunity to interact with creative, production, account, marketing, and strategic teams on a daily basis to help ensure that they are working together successfully in an agile environment.
What you’ll do:
Your main goal in this role will be to empower teams to plan and deliver phenomenal work by facilitating collaborative meetings and supporting processes that allow our team members to work cooperatively. You will be the resident helper – here to educate and encourage team members. You’ll be responsible for onboarding and training employees on our systems. In addition to proactively identifying process concerns and working directly with management to implement solutions, you will be supporting the day-to-day administrative functions of the operations team. This includes maintaining the 2-week-cycle project planning calendars, preparation for ongoing meetings, reporting on work progress, following up in person or via email on process deviations, and assisting with capacity planning.
What you’ll need to bring to the table:
- Proven ability to work collaboratively with others
- A knack for both verbal and written communication
- Capacity to prioritize tasks and balance spontaneous requests with your primary day-to-day responsibilities
- Self-motivation and the capability to quickly learn new concepts, processes, and tools
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office (Calendar, Excel, Word)
- Aptitude for troubleshooting both technical and administrative issues (tech-savvy)
- Capability to read reports and interpret metrics to gauge ongoing success of agency operations
- Enthusiasm for learning the business side of the agency
Bonus points for:
- Background in operations or work facilitation role
- Previous agency experience
- Basic SQL/Database management
Think you’re a fit?
We want to learn more about you! If you’re the right person, you will develop your career in a friendly employee-focused atmosphere. You'll enjoy opportunities for career advancement in marketing and technology, competitive compensation, an emphasis on work-life balance, awesome benefits and management who is devoted to your professional growth.
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.