Associate Project Manager
- Phoenix, AZ
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
We are looking to add an organized, proactive, team player to our project management group. As an Associate Project Manager at LaneTerralever, you will be an integral contributor to the success of a portfolio of both digital and traditional marketing projects.
What you’ll do:
Your primary role will be a collaborative facilitator, helping to channel and coordinate the work of highly self-motivated delivery teams operating under an Agile-based environment. Your knack for communication and collaboration will allow you to work closely with domain experts, account services, and clients to develop project plans and timelines, track project progress against calendar and budget, and evaluate risk. You will be a leader who will remove obstacles and help to optimize the velocity of the team – resulting in the output of high-quality work that delights our clients.
- Excellent organizational skills
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills - able to communicate with both technical and non-technical personalities
- A precise attention to detail
- Experience working on technical web projects
- Outstanding time management skills
- Aptitude to read and analyze reports
- Ability to learn, understand, and champion established processes
- The capacity to thrive in a fast-paced environment while managing multiple projects and priorities
- Capability to be patient, levelheaded, and pragmatic - especially while under pressure
Bonus points for:
- Previous agency experience
- An understanding of Agile project management philosophies
- Experience using project management tools such as Jira, Targetprocess, or Basecamp
- Previous project coordination or project management experience
Sound like you?
We’d love to hear from you. The right person will develop their career in a friendly employee-focused atmosphere. You'll enjoy opportunities for career growth in marketing and technology, competitive compensation, an emphasis on work-life balance, fantastic benefits and a company who is devoted to your professional growth.
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.