PR Account Manager
- Phoenix, AZ
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
Looking for a place to connect your PR talent with a team that’s winning some of the area’s most exciting accounts?
LaneTerralever, one of the area’s largest integrated marketing agencies, and nationally-recognized best places to work needs a stellar PR Manager who is ready to jump in and make an impact.
Here’s what you’ll do:
- Collaborate on public relations strategies that address challenges and opportunities for clients in many industries
- Interact confidently with clients, prospects, and media, both in formal presentations and spontaneous situations
- Develop and execute PR programs, keeping in mind the integrated nature of PR today (PESO)
- Contribute creative ways to keep clients in the news, pitching media daily
- Schedule and attend client and team meetings
- Develop media lists, editorial calendars, press releases and content
- Build your PR and marketing career with one-on-one training from a senior manager
- Craft editorial plans that are appropriate for distribution on both traditional and online channels
- Develop content to support these initiatives on social media channels such as blog posts, Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn
- Work with some of the most talented professionals in the local market, across media, advertising, digital and more
- Understand attribution and report back on the performance and value of your PR programs and content
Here’s what you’ll need to bring:
- 3-5 years of PR/marketing experience in an agency setting
- Proven media relations success, with a host of local contacts
- An ability to see and execute across platforms, especially social
- Strong presentation skills, alone or in a team setting
- Organizational, time management and project management skills
- Collaborative ability and creative thinking, matched with humble confidence
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Bilingual a HUGE plus
The right person will enjoy competitive compensation, strong benefits, and advancement opportunities. Our fun office environment is built on great team chemistry and passion for our work. If you’d like to be a part of it, please apply. We’ve made it easy, and we’ll keep it confidential.
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.