User Experience Architect
- Phoenix, AZ
LaneTerralever encourages a culture of independent thought, innovation, and problem-solving – finding great solutions to new challenges. We are extremely motivated but have a great respect for work-life balance. We’re not big on egos and attitudes – we’re all here to learn from each other, create amazing work for our clients and to help shape the industry we work in. If you want to work for a firm that honors your experience, integrity, and passion for the business, then we are the company for you.
LaneTerralever is in search of a new UX team member that is passionate about balancing business goals, user goals, content, and user interactions.
We are a full-service marketing agency that is driven by the challenges our clients face. Our agency is highly focused on creating world-class marketing and design strategies that drive real measurable marketing results.
It is our belief that in order to emotionally connect with our client's customers in truly meaningful ways we must develop interactive experiences that surprise and delight. We strive to find those unique opportunities that will change the way our client’s customers experience a product, services, and brand.
Our user experience and content strategy team are looking for someone that likes solving complex interaction problems, front-end code, and the idea of merging both business goals and customer’s needs. We are looking for a true team player that will not only continue honing their craft but someone that isn’t afraid to share their skills with the entire team and our clients.
On a typical day, you will be working closely with cross-departmental project teams and clients. You might be sketching out concepts for a project, vetting ideas with our developers, or tasked with quickly jumping over to another project that needs your expertise. You will bring new skills to the team so they’re up-to-date on the latest techniques while finding appropriate ways to integrate those techniques into your projects. Through this, you will continue to refine your skills, leading you down your desired career path getting better and better each day. At the end of the day, you’ll find yourself not just another cog in the wheel like other agencies; you’re a vital part of this marketing agency and shaping how the entire team approaches complex business problems in thoughtful ways.
What you bring to the table:
As a User Experience Architect we would like you to have the following skills:
- Strong background in design, user interaction and visual design with at least three years’ experience working directly with clients
- Ability to clearly express yourself both in person and on paper
- Be comfortable presenting work before clients and receiving critical feedback
- Front-end development and code skills, such as HTML/CSS
- Take the initiative to get stuff done
- A positive attitude with a willingness to help others and coach them through design problems
What skills are we looking for?
- Interaction Design: Information architecture (Site Maps), wireframing, user flows
- Visual Design: Creating layouts and hierarchy, illustrations and compelling visual design elements
- Front-End Development: Coding with responsive frameworks like Bootstrap or Foundation
- Design Strategy: Conducting user research, user interviews and creating user stories
- Presence: Working directly with clients and leads on projects
- Analytics: Knowledge of Google Analytics and other like programs
- Communication: Writing client emails and design documentation
- Client Relationship: Hopping on client calls and being comfortable with explaining your design decisions in person as well
- Work Sessions: Holding work sessions on-site and off
- Conversion Rate Optimization: Optimizely A/B testing, user testing, and other such techniques
Sound like you?
If you think you would be a good fit for our team then reach out and get our attention. Here are a few things we would like to see:
1. Tell us why you want to work for LaneTerralever
If you are applying from outside the Phoenix area, please outline your relocation plans and your availability to interview locally. All applications will be handled with discretion and confidentiality. Must be authorized to work in the US without sponsorship. No agencies, please.
We're an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status.