- 17 Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
The individual is responsible for sorting of incoming and outgoing mails.
Candidate should fall within the age bracket of 22 - 28years.
· This position is for OND/NCE holders only in any course.
· Candidates must be of strong physical build and excellent health rating
· Integrity and honesty must be established as much as possible from previous work and educational history.
· Internal and External guarantors are required
· Must be male.