- 17 Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
- Assist in processing of Aircraft Landing Permits/Authorizations
- Assist in coordination of Aircraft Ground Handling Services and facilitation of Arrival /departure logistics for corporate flights.
- Assist station manager and Operations officer in carrying out daily activities
- All other duties as required
- This position is for OND holders only in any related field.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Must be physically fit and able to work under pressure
- Candidate should fall within age bracket of 22-25 years.
Candidate should fall within age bracket of 22-25 years
BSc holders need not apply.