- 17 Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
• To provide effective and efficient cleaning service to ensure that Offices are maintained in accordance with the required standards.
• Assist with other office related tasks
Qualified Candidates Must:
1. Possess Senior Secondary School Certificate.
2. Live around Ikeja and its environs
3. Provide two (2) Guarantors who will be primarily liable in the event of misdeed on the part of the candidate if employed.
4. Must possess NIN
5. Aged between 18 - 22 years