- 17 Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports
Develop and maintain a filing system, Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms
Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed
Carry out administrative duties such as filing, typing, copying, binding, scanning etc. as required
- OND holders only in any of the social sciences.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills
- Proven admin or assistant experience
- Knowledge of office management systems and procedures
- Excellent time management skills and ability to multi-task and prioritize work
- Attention to detail and problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational and planning skills
- Proficient in Microsoft suite
Candidate should fall within age bracket of 20 - 25years.