Head, Procurement Officer
- 17 Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
- Responsible for the purchase of products and services.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that products and supplies are of high quality.
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies.
- B.Sc/HND in any relevant field with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
- Must have at least 3years relevant experience in procurement.
- Must have worked in a supervisory capacity
- MBA, or professional qualification is an added advantage.
Candidate should fall within age bracket of 25-33 years