Corporate Procurement Assistant
- 17 Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
- Responsible for the purchase of products and services.
- Maintain records of purchases, pricing and other important data.
- Review and analyze all vendors/suppliers, supply and price options.
- Negotiate the best deal for pricing and supply contracts.
- Ensure that products and supplies are of high quality.
- Create and maintain inventory of all incoming and current supplies.
- This position is for OND holders only in any of the social sciences.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Effective negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office tools
Candidate should fall within the age bracket of 20 - 25years.