- 17 Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
Successful candidate will be responsible for day-to-day management of the organization’s premises, technical equipments and facilities.
• B.Sc and Masters in Mechanical, Electrical or Civil Engineering, Building Technology with minimum of second class lower degree or lower credit
· Minimum of five (5) years work experience at managerial level.
• Must be physically fit and able to work under pressure
· Technical competence or expertise in facility management.
· Demonstrated ability to fit in with the culture and management style of the organization.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office package especially word and excel.
Candidates should fall within age bracket of 30-45 years.