Human resource officer
- 17 Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
Successful candidates will be responsible for daily HR functions and duties, implementing and administering HR policies and procedures in accordance with the Organization's goals and ensuring proper documentation of employee records
· B.Sc/HND in Business Administration, Industrial Relations and Personnel Management, Psychology, Sociology or any of the Social Sciences with minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit.
· Detailed knowledge of HR policies, procedures and processes
· Basic knowledge of Nigerian Labour laws
· Minimum of 2 years post NYSC experience in a structured and reputable organization.
· Proficiency in Microsoft Office suite with good analytical skills
· Excellent oral and written communication skills
· Good Interpersonal skills
Membership of CIPM or any relevant professional body is an added advantage
Candidate should fall within age bracket of 22-28 years.