- 17 Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
· Responsible for assisting in the control of the day to day running of an airlines control centre.
BSC/HND in any of the sciences or social science courses with a minimum second class lower/lower credit.
· Completion of NYSC programme or possession of a valid certificate of exemption is mandatory.
· 1-2 years relevant post NYSC work experience is an added advantage
· Candidates are expected to be proficient in Microsoft Office package especially word and excel.
· Candidate should fall within age bracket of 22-26 years.