- 17 Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
- Greeting and welcoming guests as soon as they arrive at the office
- Directing visitors to the appropriate person/office
- Responding to and referring inquiries
- Maintaining a safe and clean reception area
- Receiving daily mail
- Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any discipline
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Good Interpersonal skills
- One year relevant experience would be an added advantage
B.Sc/HND holders NEED NOT apply.
Candidate should fall within the age bracket of 20 - 25 years