- 17 Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
Successful candidates will assist in catering unit of the organisation.
The Candidate must have the following:
• Ordinary National Diploma (OND) in any discipline.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite
• Good Interpersonal skills
• One year relevant experience will be an added advantage
Candidate should fall within age bracket of 22-25 years.
Holders of B.Sc/HND need not apply