- Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
Qualified Candidates Must:
1. Possess at least Senior Secondary School Certificate.
2. Have a valid Nigerian Driver's License and Recertification card
3. Have a minimum of 4 years driving experience preferably in a corporate organization.
4. Have good knowledge of Lagos locations as well as routes within Western Nigeria
5. Have good knowledge of road signs, traffic regulations
6. Good Knowledge of vehicle parts and must be able to carry out preventive maintenance.
7. Age Bracket of 32 - 45
- Candidates will be required to produce Guarantors who will be primarily liable in the event of misdeed on the part of the candidate if employed.
- Commercial vehicle drivers need not apply.
- Candidates should preferably reside around Ipaja, Ayobo, Estate, Command, Gate and Iyana-Ipaja.