- 17 Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
As a Technical Officer you will be responsible for contributing to the efficiency and effective support of technical processes in your unit and the organisation
• B.Sc/HND in Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics, Statistics or any science related field.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Effective problem-solving and technical skills.
• Good Analytical Skills and proficiency in Microsoft office suite.
• 1-2 years relevant experience is an added advantage