- 17 Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
- Marketing Landover Aviation Business School's courses to corporate organistions and Individuals
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the company's message to potential clients
- Organize and attend marketing activities or events to raise brand awareness
- Plan advertising and promotional campigns for products or services on a variety of media (social, print e.tc)
- Conduct market research to identify opportunities for promotion and growth
- B.A or HND in Marketing Business Administration or related discipline with a minimum of Second Class Lower Credit (2.2)
- Minimumof two years proven experirnce as a Marketing Officer
- Solid knowledge of marketing techniques and principles
- Good understanding of market research techniques and principles,statistical and data analysis methods
- Excellent knowledge of microsoft office
- Thorough understanding of social media and web analytics
- Excellent organisational and multi-tasking skills
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal abilities
- Creativity and commercial awareness