- 17 Simbiat Abiola Way, Ikeja, Nigeria
Landover Company Limited was incorporated in Nigeria on August 15, 1991 (RC. 170420).
The objective of the company is centered around Aviation practice and since incorporation, it has evolved to be the leading aviation services company committed to the provision of aviation based end-to-end solutions that enable our customers compete effectively in their markets.
We provide Aviation services to a client-base covering diverse sectors of the Nigerian economy. Today, our broad expertise and experience in aviation service covers the Oil and Gas, Construction, Manufacturing, Banking and Finance, Air Cargo sector and the Diplomatic Community.
Sucessful candidate will be responsible for ensuring corporate compliance with legal and regulatory matters.
- Assisting with Legal Research.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of Legal correspondence, documents and contracts.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of first drafts of minutes of meetings.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of first draft/review of routine contracts and reports.
- Assisting with the preparation and production of required documentation for corporate filings.
- Assisting with the management of archived legal documents.
- Assisting with preparation for Board and Committee meetings.
- Identify Risks
- Process Documents
- LL.B. Graduate, B.L with a minimum of Second Class Lower.
- Excellent knowledge of Commercial and Company law practice, International law and Property law
- Fresh graduate with NYSC Certificate
- Good planning and organizational skills.
- Good Microsoft Office (especially MS Word, MS PowerPoint and MS Excel) and PC/IT skills required for the 21st Century Corporate Environment.
- Excellent interpersonal, written and communication skills.
- Good research and analytical skills and strong attention to detail
- An excellent command of French is an added advantage