- Oladele Olashore St, Victoria Island, Lagos, Nigeria
Landlagos - We are a real estate company with a mission to control and reverse the unfair and unrealistic inflation of property pricing that makes the average Nigerian unable to own their own. Our goal is to provide affordable real estate assets to the average working Nigerian, allowing for weekly and monthly payments in other to help our clients realize their goals of owning their own.
The Sales Manager is responsible to help us meet our sales and revenue growth targets by keeping our company competitive and innovative. This position is responsible for maximizing our sales team potential, crafting sales plans and justifying those plans to the management team.
- Achieve growth and hit sales targets by successfully managing the sales team
- Design and implement a strategic business plan that expands company's customer base and ensure its strong presence
- Set individual sales targets with sales team
- Delegate responsibility for customer accounts to sales personnel
- Train, grow and lead sales representatives.
- Build and promote strong, long-lasting customer relationships by partnering with them and understanding their needs
- Present sales, revenue and expenses reports and realistic forecasts to the management team
- Identify emerging markets and market shifts while being fully aware of new products and competition status
- Maintain high levels of customer services while achieving all departmental goals
Job Requirements :
– Degree holder with formal business qualifications or equivalent
– Minimum 3 years working experience in sales
– Experience in Real Estate or FMCG industry is a plus
– Computer literate Proficient in Excel and PowerPoint
– Good command of spoken and written English
Personal and behavioral skills :
– Excellent critical thinking and analytical skills
– Organised and strong result orientation
– Entrepreneurial mindset and proactive
– Energetic and outgoing personality who enjoys the night life
– A team player with excellent interpersonal and communication skills