Linux Systems Administrator
- Branchburg, NJ
In business since 2000, LanceSoft is a nationally certified Minority Business Enterprise (MBE) that has established itself as a pioneer in providing highly scalable, cost-effective workforce solutions to a diverse set of customers across various industries in the United States.
Performs complex analysis, acquisition, installation, maintenance, and upgrade of computer hardware, OSs, and software utilities
Maintains software such as compilers, link editors, assemblers, utilities, scripts, macros, and subroutines
Mentors team, 7-10 years of experience
Installation, configuration, maintenance, patching and upgrading of large scale Network Support Systems hardware and infrastructure software
Responsibilities include identification, troubleshooting and resolution of hardware and software problems
After hours work is required like on-call duties and change control activities
· Administration of Enterprise servers and Blades including Oracle, HP, Cisco, and Dell servers
· System Administration with RedHat Linux, VMware Vsphere, and Solaris
· Administration for enterprise virtualization environments including VMware Vsphere, Openstack projects, KVM, etc
· Deploy and manage volume management and high availability software including LVM, Symantec Storage Foundation and VCS software.
· Storage management including supporting storage arrays, switches, software and tools from Brocade (and/or Cisco), EMC, HDS, HP, 3PAR and NetApp
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.