Training Operations Coordinator
- 2695 E Dominguez St, Carson, CA 90895, USA
Lakeshore Learning Materials is one of the most innovative manufacturers of educational materials in the country. Specializing in top-quality products for the home and classroom, we are a thriving multichannel organization with a robust web business, multiple catalogs for early learning and elementary programs, 60 store locations and a sales force that is second to none. Thanks to the daily contributions of the amazing people who make up our team, Lakeshore has experienced continuous growth since the day it was founded in 1954.
Have a passion for organization? Then we have something in common!
To help us keep our ducks in a row, Lakeshore’s Corporate Office in Carson could use the support of a full-time Excel-savvy Training Operations Coordinator who thrives in a fast-paced environment! If you are an incredibly organized individual who wants to learn new skills in a challenging yet fun environment—and you have a passion for helping others and pitching in where needed—then don’t pass up this opportunity! Lakeshore is a great place to work (if we do say so ourselves).
A day in the office looks like this:
• Support the corporate and/or field training team(s)
• Own all operational tasks related to Lakeshore’s Learning Management System
• Organize and prepare in-classroom training materials and setup
• Oversee and maintain in-house training facilities and necessary equipment/supplies
• Order training supplies and materials
• Handle all scheduling and calendars for the training team
• Coordinate onboarding training programs and initiatives
• Collect feedback on sessions from attendees to use for future improvements to training content
• Maintain training records for potential training credits
Got the skills and experience? Here’s what we’re looking for:
• Top-notch written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to juggle multiple projects with superb accuracy
• Strong sense of urgency and a “can-do” attitude
• Strong administrative skills and attention to detail
• Ability to work under deadlines in a fast-paced environment
• Proven proficiency with Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook
• Great attention to detail
• Egoless, collaborative approach to producing great work
And here’s our end of the bargain!
• Competitive compensation based on skills and experience
• Excellent medical/dental and vision coverage—EPO, PPO and HSA
• 401(k) retirement plan with company contribution (because you will retire someday)
• Flexible benefits—choose what you like, ignore the rest
• Exceptional training and support, and all the resources you need to be successful
• Super-awesome annual profit bonus plan
• On-site preschool for our employees’ children
• On-site employee gym for all levels/fitness needs
• Generous employee discount
• Casual dress…and we really mean it
At Lakeshore, we know we couldn’t do the extraordinary things we’re doing without the people on our team. Thanks to the passion and enthusiasm of this spectacular group, Lakeshore is more than a great place to work—it’s a great experience to be part of. Day in and day out, we give everything we’ve got to create products that instill a sense of wonder and foster a true love of learning. To help maintain this high bar for success, we’re constantly on the lookout for people to join us. So if you’re a down-to-earth professional who shares our desire for making a difference, we’d love to hear from you.
To learn more about Lakeshore, visit www.lakeshorelearning.com/careers
Equal Employment Opportunity Policy
People are selected to become members of the Lakeshore family based on skill, merit and mind-boggling talent—not based on race, color, creed, sexual orientation, gender or gender identity, marital status, domestic partnership status, military status, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, alienage, AIDS or AIDS-related complex status, genetic information, predisposition or carrier status, status as a victim of domestic violence, physical or mental disability, or any other characteristic protected by applicable law. If things aren’t equal, we all lose. INDPLL2