Certified Nursing Assistant- $500 Bonus
- 1080 Flagler Ave, Leesburg, FL 34748, USA
Welcome to Lake Port Square!
Lake Port Square is a premier life care community located in Leesburg, FL, on a 78-acre nature preserve nestled against the shores of Lake Harris. Lake Port Square offers a wide variety of beautifully appointed residential options, a wealth of exceptional services and amenities, and a full calendar of fun, engaging activities to support active and independent lifestyles for the residents of this retirement community. As a life care community, Lake Port Square makes aging in place simple. We provide independent living, assisted living, and health services, including skilled nursing and short-term rehab, all of which allows our residents to seamlessly transition as their health needs change. We do all of this while providing a lifestyle of complete hospitality to the residents of Lake Port Square. We are here to serve their life needs. The campus offers complete dining services, hospitable personal services, and convenient residential services to ensure that our residents are receiving the freedom, independence, and ability to live carefree, which are some of the significant reasons they choose to make Lake Port Square their retirement home.
Lake Port Square is managed by Life Care Services, recently awarded the highest score in the J.D. Power Senior Living Satisfaction Survey. Life Care Services leads the way in senior living with over 40 years of proven experience. This innovation will help Lake Port Square continue to provide vibrance, passion, and performance in our lifestyle-centered services for our residents as well as high quality health services throughout our community.
Lake Port Square is currently seeking a full-time Certified Nursing Assistant. Our CNAs assist the licensed nursing staff by performing routine nursing duties and activities of daily living, assisting residents with any daily needs.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice
- Assists residents with dressing, grooming, eating, bathing, positioning, turning, toileting and exercising
- Gives treatments, performs tests, carries out procedures and collects specimens as instructed.
- Reports and records observations and results of treatments, tests, procedures and specimens when indicated.
- Transfers, transports and escorts residents as needed.
- Answers signal lights promptly
- Changes bed linens, makes beds and keeps rooms clean and orderly.
Education and/or Experience:
- High school diploma, general education degree (GED), or equivalency
- 1 year of experience as a CNA in a skilled nursing environment
- Valid Florida CNA license
- Valid CPR certification
- Prior experience with electronic documentation of care
- Prior geriatric nursing aide experience is preferred
- Ability to understand and follow instructions in English, communicate effectively, and perform simple arithmetic.
A Culture of Hospitality:
Lake Port Square fully embraces a culture of hospitality. To that end, we include the following hospitality promises as a guide for our interpersonal interactions with residents, coworkers, and guests:
- We greet residents, employees and guests warmly, by name and with a smile.
- We treat everyone with courteous respect.
- We strive to anticipate resident, employee and guest needs and act accordingly.
- We listen and respond enthusiastically in a timely manner.
- We hold ourselves and one another accountable.
- We embrace and value our differences.
- We make residents, employees and guests feel important.
- We ask “Is there anything else I can do for you?”
- We maintain high levels of professionalism, both in conduct and appearance, at all times.
- We pay attention to details.
A Focus on Wellness:
Lake Port Square employees are expected to promote a healthy community culture for all residents and employees. This is a whole-person approach to health and wellness which includes eight dimensions of wellness: Emotional, Environmental, Health Services, Intellectual, Physical,
Social, Spiritual and Vocational. Through these efforts we can ensure and exceed residents’ wellness needs relating to their mind, body and soul, which may also have a positive effect on the employees, as a result.
Lake Port Square offers a competitive total compensation package with strong health & wellness and retirement plans. Eligibility starts in your first month. Our total compensation package includes:
- Competitive Salary
- Company-subsidized Group Health Insurance (including Medical, Dental, and Vision coverage)
- Health Savings Account (HSA)
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA)
- Company-paid Group Term Life and AD&D
- Supplemental Group Term Life and AD&D
- Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability Insurance options
- Employee Assistance Program
- Accident, Hospital, Critical Illness, and ID Theft Protection benefits
- Paid Time Off (PTO)
- Paid Holidays (6)
- Generous 401(k) Retirement Plan offering immediate participation for your retirement savings needs and with 100% vested Employer Contributions after 1 Year of Service
Other Important Need-to-Know Information
- Lake Port Square is strongly committed to creating a diverse and inclusive environment where a variety of backgrounds, cultures, orientations, ideas, and talents can flourish.
- Lake Port Square is an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
- Lake Port Square is a Drug-Free Workplace.
- Employment offers are contingent upon satisfactory verification of a pre-employment drug test, a criminal background check, and a fingerprint check.
- Applicants needs to be eligible to be employed in the United States.
- Pay is commensurate with education and experience.
- This position will be based in Leesburg, FL.
- Lake Port Square is not able to provide relocation assistance for candidates.
Here is your opportunity to make a difference! Why wait? Begin to explore Lake Port Square right now and see how we pursue our passion for senior care. Please visit LakePortSeniorLiving.com and, if you’re social media savvy, connect with us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/Lake-Port-Square-103170791223630