Head of Quality & Compliance (m/w/d)
- Elsenstraße 106, 12435 Berlin, Germany
Labforward builds software products for laboratories and scientists. To step up our quality management system, we are looking for a Head of Quality & Compliance (m/w/d). The position can be filled in Berlin, Karlsruhe, or remotely in Germany with regular travel to Berlin.
In this role you will:
- Set up and manage our quality management system under the leadership of our managing director and COO
- Train and engage the team on QMS processes (ISO 9001), with special focus on Computer System Validation
- Review, provide clear feedback and approve SOPs, and ensure that processes are followed correctly.
- Provide guidance to our product and engineering team to ensure our software is GxP compliant (GAMP 5).
- Perform, coordinate and ensure compliance with QMS procedures: CAPA, internal audit, supplier qualification, training, risk management, etc.
- Coordinate our responses to external audits and work with our customers to minimize their computer system validation efforts.
ISO 9001, ISO/IEC 27001, GxP, Title 21 CFR Part 11, Computer System Validation, GAMP 5, GDocP
What we’re looking for:
- Solid project and/or quality management experience in a GxP-regulated environment
- At least 3 years of quality management experience focused on computer system validation and information technology
- You should be comfortable working in an international and distributed team (company language is English) and have good communication skills in German
What we offer:
- Our product matters - our software assists scientists in the laboratory, making their job easier and clearing the path for groundbreaking discoveries.
- Our employees matter - flexible working hours and home office policies, a yearly budget for learning, a company pension plan among other benefits.
- We are a small and international company (30 people): our team is supportive, agile and inclusive, we often run staff social events to strengthen the team dynamic.
- Working at a startup means that you will contribute to exciting and innovative projects that are changing the laboratory environment for the better. Labforward offers the unique opportunity to grow into your role and shape it how you see fit.
How to apply?
Please apply through our website and include a CV and a cover letter. You don’t need to overthink it, just tell us with your own words why you are interested in this position and what makes you think that you are a good fit.
In consideration of the current global circumstances and in respect of safety measures, the entire recruiting process will be conducted remotely.
Labforward is building web applications for scientists and laboratories. We have two core products: Laboperator, a platform to connect and control laboratory devices using IoT technology, and Labfolder, an electronic laboratory notebook that allows scientists to record all their data in one place. We brought together a diverse team of passionate scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs committed to simplifying the life of laboratory teams and helping them in their quest to bring innovations and discoveries to the world.
Labforward welcomes diversity and strives to ensure an inclusive work environment. We are looking for qualified candidates with no regard to ethnic origin, appearance, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other features that make an individual interesting and unique.
We respect the work-life balance and are family-friendly. Our main offices in Berlin also have an elevator to ensure accessibility for everyone.