Graphic Design Intern (m/f/x)
- Elsenstraße 106, 12435 Berlin, Germany
labfolder is a software company that develops an online electronic lab notebook (ELN) for scientists. By transforming the traditional paper lab notebook into a productivity & collaboration platform, we make it easier for scientists to create, find, share, discuss and validate research data.
Our diverse team of scientists, technologists and entrepreneurs are building the operating system of the lab, connecting researchers, data, devices and processes.
Create a free account on our website to have a look at our product: https://www.labfolder.com/free-version/
About the position:
We are looking for an intern who is passionate about creating inspiring design while contributing to shaping our company’s image:
- You prepare presentation material for internal and external communication (pitch deck, sales deck, etc. on Google Slides)
- You work hand in hand with the marketing team to reshape the design of our website
- You create appealing illustrations and photographic compositions for our website, online ads and social media postings
- Under the supervision of our designer, you are responsible for the full design cycle of our print material (visit cards, posters, flyers…)
- You are creative and can easily explain your ideas
- You know how to work with Adobe CC (Illustrator, Photoshop, Indesign)
- You have a sense for composition and understand typography rules
- You understand the importance of having a company identity and style guide
- You have great attention for detail (including spelling)
- You know how to specify printing requirements
- You are responsible and work well with deadlines
- You are currently enrolled in a study program
What do we offer?
- The opportunity to work alongside our awesome UI/UX designer
- Our product matters: We simplify the work of scientists and help them make great discoveries
- We are a small team (20 people): We work together, help each other grow and welcome initiative
- We care about our employees
- We are a dedicated and fun team of colleagues from 12 different countries
- We have A super nice office next to Treptower Park in Berlin
- Startup perks: drinks, TGIF beer, ice-cream in the fridge, a ping-pong table, regular BBQ or other events
- We offer a compensation of 500 Euros per month and the reimbursement of your monthly public transport ticket in Berlin
Send us your CV and portfolio (if available), and explain us what attracted you to that position and makes you a good candidate. Please tell us as well your ideal starting date.
One last thing :)
labfolder welcomes diversity and strives for an inclusive environment. We are looking for qualified candidates with no regard to race, color, appearance, religion, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, or other features that make a person interesting and unique. We respect work-life balance and are family friendly.