Human Resources Intern (Remote & Unpaid)
- Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Employees can work remotely
Luxembourg-Slovenian Business Club is a Non-Governmental Organisation (NGO) operating a unique platform of connecting Small and Medium-Sized Enterprises (SMEs) and Professionals on global projects (https://lsbc.lu/about-us). We establish business connections between decision-makers in various markets and industries.
As a small and growing virtual multicultural organisation, central to our success is our working atmosphere, which consists of remote working, communication, autonomy, flexibility, mentoring, collaboration and empowerment. We accept Internship applications all year round.
We are looking for a Human Resource Intern to join our Human Resource Department in our virtual multicultural environment. You are responsible for the screening/reviewing, corresponding, interviewing and assessing new candidates. Additionally, you are involved in the process of onboarding and offboarding Interns.
Responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Candidate Screening and Reviewing
- Sourcing Candidates
- Communicating with Candidates
- Assessing and providing feedback on potential candidate assessment tasks
- Schedule and conduct Interviews
- Checking HR email and correspond accordingly
- Onboarding and Offboarding matters
- Setting up an interview between potential candidates and Team leaders
- Formulating and/or updating Job descriptions
- Develop and/or update the Interview questions
- Posting and update Job Adverts
- Tracking Job Applicants
- Attend and take part in general and department meetings
Luxembourg-Slovenian Business Club is looking for the following criteria in an Intern:
- Students and/or graduates of (Global/International) Human Resource Management, (Organisational/Business/Work/Behavioural) Psychology, Organisational Behavior or related field
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Able to work virtually and Independently
- Proactive from day one, take the initiative and handle uncertainty
- Good organisational and management skills
- Team player, able to prioritise tasks and follow instructions
- Time management and multitasking skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office and Google Documents, Sheets and Slides
- Positive attitude and can-do mentality
- Flexible, love (new) challenges and willingness to continuously learn
- Good spoken and written English language
Duration and Remuneration:
- Part-time and flexible start date, preferably in the shortest time possible
- Minimum two. months duration, more is a plus
- 20 hours per week with flexible working hours
- Unpaid, gain valuable learning and/or working experience
Are you interested in this position? Please, do not hesitate to apply by clicking https://smrtr.io/5GYBJ.
Application not sent through the link above will automatically be rejected.
Luxembourg-Slovenian Business Club offers you, the Intern, the following:
- Multicultural virtual working environment
- Remote working from any part of the world
- Flexible starting date and part-time working arrangement
- Flexibility and autonomy in carrying out your tasks responsibilities
- Use of several virtual working platforms and applications
- Mentorship and support program to ensure your proficiency in carrying out your tasks from day one
- Opportunity to apply your knowledge from studying or experience to a valuable use: improving the organisation’s visibility, working process, practices, performance and effectiveness
- Minimum Internship duration of two months and the possibility to prolong, take on a second role or shift to another position easily
''Working for LSBC has many pros. To start with Nataša and Iztok, who started the entire thing, I can honestly say they are great people to have as your bosses because they explain what needs to be done but leave you a lot of manoeuvring space to do it and they encourage you to be creative and support your ideas. Another thing is definitely the possibility of networking and meeting new people. Additionally, jobs’ working hours are flexible to the extent that you choose when you do your work and you can do it from home and at the same time practice your English since it is the operative language'' (Ana Kosmac, Slovenia).
''LSBC has helped me grow professionally as well as a person and provided me with a sense of European community development opportunities that I am really grateful for. I really recommend this organization and thank the people in front of this NGO (Iztok Petek and Natasa Zajec) for this amazing opportunity'' (Diogo Mendes Silva, Portugal).
''LSBC gave me a unique opportunity to feel an open and flexible environment, meet new people and learn'' (Daniele Montalbano, Italy).