Remote WEB Developer Intern
- Ljubljana, Slovenia
- Employees can work remotely
Luxembourg-Slovenian Business Club is seeking a candidate for a part-time remote WEB Developer internship.
Are you looking for a WEB Developer internship in an international business organization?
Do you want to gain practical experience before starting a professional career? Do not hesitate and apply now!!
Luxembourg-Slovenian business club (NGO), registered in Luxembourg, is a unique platform of SME’s and professionals linked in global projects. We establish first-class business connections between decision makers in various markets and industries. As a smaller and growing organization, work will be done remotely with weekly team meetings and a co-working atmosphere. The internship provides the possibility to candidate of being considered to work on long-term projects, depending on the changing needs of the LSBC.
Here is what you will be doing:
- Write well designed, testable, efficient code by using best software development practices,
- Gathering and refining specifications and requirements based on technical needs,
- Creating and maintaining software documentation,
- Be responsible of maintaining, expanding and scaling of the website,
- Provide technical support related to web-based systems,
- Keep up to date into emerging technologies/industry trends and apply them into operations and activities,
- Collaborates with web designer team to match intent of visual design,
We are looking for candidates who are:
- Currently enrolled or graduated /finished relevant course in Computer Science, Engineering, IT, Social Media,
- Have a passion for technology and new challenges,
- Open and enthusiastic about communicating with people,
- Strong organizational skills,
- Some experience with WordPress,
- Good knowledge of HTML and CSS.
- A solid understanding of how web applications work including security, session management and the best development practices,
It would be ideal if you have:
- Experience in CMS platforms,
What we offer you:
- Opportunity to work in an international environment,
- Flexible working hours,
- Hands-on practical experience for your entry into a professional career,
- Once in a lifetime opportunity to spend your internship time.
Starting date and working hours:
- Period: flexible starting dates, but preferably in the shortest time possible,
- Duration: minimum 2 months, more is a plus,
- Working hours: 20 hours per week,
»Working for LSBC has many pros. To start with Nataša and Iztok, who started the entire thing, I can honestly say they are great people to have as your bosses because they explain what needs to be done but leave you a lot of manoeuvring space to do it and they encourage you to be creative and support your ideas. Another thing is definitely the possibility of networking and meeting new people. Additionally, jobs’ working hours are flexible to the extent that you choose when you do your work and you can do it from home and at the same time practice your English since it is the operative language.«
Ana Kosmac, Slovenia
»LSBC has helped me grow professionally as well as a person and provided me with a sense of European community development opportunities that I am really grateful for. I really recommend this organization and thank the people in front of this NGO (Iztok Petek and Natasa Zajec) for this amazing opportunity.«
Diogo Mendes Silva, Portugal
»LSBC gave me a unique opportunity to feel an open and flexible environment, meet new people and learn«
Daniele Montalbano, Italy